Use This Form if you want to send me a message or why not sign up for our newsletter?
Processing Your Data
Your data may be used in the following ways:
- To enable me to provide you with a professional service (for example: making appointments, keeping treatment notes and follow-up information and support, etc.)
- To contact you about the services I offer.
- With your consent/request, information may be shared with other health professionals.
I will never share your personal information to third parties without your express written permission or request.
Retaining Your Data:
I have a legal obligation to retain your client records as a health care practitioner for the following reasons:
- Insurance and accounts records for 7 years.
- Children’s records until they are 25 years (26 years if treated at age 17 years)
In addition, information collected about your current health and medical history is for me to fulfil my role as a health care practitioner bound under the Confidentiality clauses of the Code of Practice and Ethics of The Feldenkrais Guild UK.
- Any data accessible via my smartphone is also protected by a passcode and is GDPR compliant via Apple software
- My mailing list is held via Mailchimp in a passcode protected account and is GDPR compliant via Mailchimp procedures.
- Paper client notes are filed securely in my home or carried by me personally.
- You are entitled to request access to the data I hold about you, to verify it is lawfully processed. I will respond to any request within 30 days.
- You also have the right to request correction to any data that you feel is inaccurate or incomplete.
- At any time you may unsubscribe/be removed from my newsletter and other marketing.
- You may ask to be deleted from my database and have your notes destroyed once the legal. timeframe outline above has lapsed.